Dionne is not only a great athlete, having represented the country, she is also a friend and when she is in London, my training partner. Comfortable on the track, road, cross-country course and in mountain races, Dee loves her racing (and her Vans trainers) and you can expect to see great things from her in the future.
About simonI run marathons. Everything else is a result of that.
Leave a Reply
I am completely dedicated to my running and to trying to find out what I am capable of. These are some of the things I find along the way.
- Dommy: It worked for me... Hard consistent training for a...
- Dominic Leung: I\'ve been working at a height adjustable standing...
- Gabrielle Collison: In general, I don\'t think laptops are that good f...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- The long slow run… or is it? August 7, 2011
- Why focussing on the marathon might be the wrong thing to do May 17, 2013
- Stand and deliver… why standing all day and running go together May 15, 2013
- Nike Free 5.0+ review May 9, 2013
Adidas adiZero Alberto Salazar Alfamar Beach and Sport Resort ASICS Ben Moreau competition development featured Florence marathon half marathon injury Iten Kenya London 2012 London Marathon marathon Marathon training Marathon world record mental preparedness Mo Farah new york marathon nick anderson Nike olympic marathon Olympics paula radcliffe PB personal best potential running running shoes running with us Saucony Seb Coe self-confidence Steve Ovett training Training Camp training kit ultra marathons virgin london marathon 2011 virgin london marathon 2012 VLM VLM 2013
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter