There is a film about the adidas Thunder Run which I think captures the spirit of the event perfectly. There is even a little cameo from yours truly. If you think that you fancy having a go next year then you can register your interest here and my advice, for what it’s worth, would be to get in there: it is a truly amazing event and I loved every hot, wet, muddy, exhausted minute of it!
About simonI run marathons. Everything else is a result of that.
Leave a Reply
I am completely dedicated to my running and to trying to find out what I am capable of. These are some of the things I find along the way.
- Tom: You could try out a few low-key 10ks over the summ...
- Jonathan: I say go for it! Abingdon? At the end of October...
- Mitchell Hawkins: Hey Simon, Great post. This is the song I\'ve b...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- When road meets trail – the intersections of two running tribes June 1, 2013
- Beget: to cause or bring about. April 15, 2017
- Minimum Complexity = Maximum Results April 14, 2017
- Starting To Click April 9, 2017
Adidas adiZero Alberto Salazar ASICS boost competition cycling development featured Florence marathon flyknit half marathon injury Kenya London 2012 London Marathon marathon marathons Marathon training Marathon world record mental preparedness Mo Farah new york marathon nick anderson Nike olympic marathon Olympics paula radcliffe PB personal best potential racing running running shoes running with us Saucony self-confidence trail running training training kit ultra marathons UTMB CCC virgin london marathon 2011 virgin london marathon 2012 VLM
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter