Yesterday I went to the National Cross on Hampstead Heath to watch thousands of runners do battle with the hills and mud. What became pretty obvious, was that I prefer to be behind the camera than pulling on my spikes and struggling around. I should probably have been running, but I’m really happy with the shots that I took and to be honest I’d have probably been last had I been running, so I probably swerved a bullet there! Hope you enjoy the pics (click on them to enlarge) …
About simonI run marathons. Everything else is a result of that.
Leave a Reply
I am completely dedicated to my running and to trying to find out what I am capable of. These are some of the things I find along the way.
- Mitchell Hawkins: Hey Simon, Great post. This is the song I\'ve b...
- Justine: Hey Simon, really liked your post. I\'m sat in a c...
- Susan Zalis: We all know that sitting all day is terrible for h...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- When road meets trail – the intersections of two running tribes June 1, 2013
- Hold on. January 28, 2017
- These are a few of my favourite things … December 10, 2016
- Could this be a signal? LVMH (maybe) in talks to buy Rapha November 28, 2016
Adidas adiZero Alberto Salazar ASICS boost competition development featured Florence marathon flyknit half marathon injury inov-8 Kenya London 2012 London Marathon marathon marathons Marathon training Marathon world record mental preparedness Mo Farah new york marathon nick anderson Nike olympic marathon Olympics paula radcliffe PB personal best potential racing running running shoes running with us Saucony self-confidence trail running training training kit ultra marathons UTMB CCC virgin london marathon 2011 virgin london marathon 2012 VLM
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter