Last year I was lucky enough, through the business I co-own, to work on the inaugural City of London Mile race – a one mile hurtle around the streets in the Square Mile, starting and finishing in the shadow of St Pauls Cathederal. Now I will come clean and say that I am not [...]
I’ve been known to DNS a race for a bit of drizzle, but there was no way I could use that excuse for this one. Blazing sunshine was on the cards, and as the race started at 7am, the top bits of the Mont-Blanc massif were already getting pink from the sun. Except for the [...]
- Mitchell Hawkins: Hey Simon, Great post. This is the song I\'ve b...
- Justine: Hey Simon, really liked your post. I\'m sat in a c...
- Susan Zalis: We all know that sitting all day is terrible for h...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- When road meets trail – the intersections of two running tribes June 1, 2013
- Hold on. January 28, 2017
- These are a few of my favourite things … December 10, 2016
- Could this be a signal? LVMH (maybe) in talks to buy Rapha November 28, 2016
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter