Dionne is not only a great athlete, having represented the country, she is also a friend and when she is in London, my training partner. Comfortable on the track, road, cross-country course and in mountain races, Dee loves her racing (and her Vans trainers) and you can expect to see great things from her in [...]
Terry is a great friend, who I met at the RunDemCrew. His sporting background came from playing football, but he can be forgiven for that, because he has transformed himself into a fine distance runner and a sub-3 hour marathon runner. Terry has absolute dedication and a wicked turn of speed – many is the [...]
Catherine is a great friend and valued contributor to this blog bringing with her unbridled enthusiasm for all things running, a wonderful writing style and the insider knowledge that comes from being a very, very accomplished runner herself. As a runner Catherine has amassed a really impressive clutch of personal bests, with a 37:08 10K [...]
- Steve Fish: Great article. Paddock Wood is far flatter than...
- Charles Rodmell: Might help if I read it properly! Didn\'t see you ...
- Charles Rodmell: How about http://www.normanwalshuk.com They make ...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- When road meets trail – the intersections of two running tribes June 1, 2013
- Saxobank to the rescue May 1, 2016
- Past glories and finding a new addiction April 24, 2016
- Three punctures, one culprit: the story of a ride April 17, 2016
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter