Dionne is not only a great athlete, having represented the country, she is also a friend and when she is in London, my training partner. Comfortable on the track, road, cross-country course and in mountain races, Dee loves her racing (and her Vans trainers) and you can expect to see great things from her in [...]
Terry is a great friend, who I met at the RunDemCrew. His sporting background came from playing football, but he can be forgiven for that, because he has transformed himself into a fine distance runner and a sub-3 hour marathon runner. Terry has absolute dedication and a wicked turn of speed – many is the [...]
Catherine is a great friend and valued contributor to this blog bringing with her unbridled enthusiasm for all things running, a wonderful writing style and the insider knowledge that comes from being a very, very accomplished runner herself. As a runner Catherine has amassed a really impressive clutch of personal bests, with a 37:08 10K [...]
- Edward: Great! I\'ve also read a recent update on Philippe...
- simon: Hi Edward. Thanks for getting in touch. I have to ...
- Edward: Hey Simon. This is a nice review of the pack I\'m ...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- When road meets trail – the intersections of two running tribes June 1, 2013
- You can’t manage what you can’t measure October 17, 2014
- I can’t, but you should… October 17, 2014
- Lizzy Hawker announces the UTMR… and I’m definitely signing up! October 2, 2014
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter