Dionne is not only a great athlete, having represented the country, she is also a friend and when she is in London, my training partner. Comfortable on the track, road, cross-country course and in mountain races, Dee loves her racing (and her Vans trainers) and you can expect to see great things from her in [...]
Terry is a great friend, who I met at the RunDemCrew. His sporting background came from playing football, but he can be forgiven for that, because he has transformed himself into a fine distance runner and a sub-3 hour marathon runner. Terry has absolute dedication and a wicked turn of speed – many is the [...]
Catherine is a great friend and valued contributor to this blog bringing with her unbridled enthusiasm for all things running, a wonderful writing style and the insider knowledge that comes from being a very, very accomplished runner herself. As a runner Catherine has amassed a really impressive clutch of personal bests, with a 37:08 10K [...]
- Liam: Simon, great piece. Firstly I\'d like to say how d...
- simon: I have got one of the Howies \"Work Hard, Run Home...
- matt: I like the Howies \"Work Hard, Run Home\" shirt. N...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- When road meets trail – the intersections of two running tribes June 1, 2013
- My problem with the use of the word ‘brutal’. November 18, 2014
- Avoiding a doping problem in marathon running? Might be too late. November 16, 2014
- The cult of Bill November 10, 2014
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter