I am just back from my second ever training camp and this one was a belter. My coach, Nick Anderson from RunningWithUs, spends three weeks in the Algarve, Portugal and for 10 days the athletes he coaches or knows through running, are invited to come out and ‘enjoy’ the benefits that a running camp can [...]
I have been running for around 6 years now and I have to admit that I have never been a fan of ice-baths. I suppose that in an attempt to avoid the unpleasantness of immersing myself in cold water, I imagined that they were only for elite athletes or only for injured athletes… of injured [...]
Last year I went away with a group of the athletes that are coached by my coach Nick Anderson and his colleagues at RunningWithUs, for a week’s warm weather training in Portugal. You can read about the week here. The week was wonderful for a whole host of reasons – great weather, double days every [...]
This week I ‘ave been mostly… running with a group of 30 people in the Algrave, in sunny Portugal. The trip was suggested by my coach, Nick Anderson, as an opportunity for a group of the runners he coaches to get together, have a week of running in the warmth of the Mediterranean and talk [...]
- Dan Wymer: What about mixing it up completely for a while - y...
- Carl: Your post has both inspired me and elicited a sugg...
- P. Way: Less blogging; more jogging...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- When road meets trail – the intersections of two running tribes June 1, 2013
- Maintaining not training July 19, 2014
- Outrun The Sun… did they make it? July 14, 2014
- ASICS Outrun The Sun: Part Two June 23, 2014
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter