I recently read an interesting post on Fast Company about how to get the most out of employees. I was fascinated by what the article called the three states that employees need to be in, in order to deliver the best possible results for their employer: engaged, enabled and energized. It made me think about [...]
It is not all that often that I wait with real anticipation for a book to be published. Even less common for me to pre-order it online and count the weeks and days until it will arrive, mainly due to the fact that I always have a pile of books next to my bed that [...]
I’d done my run this morning (actually my wife, who, being Swiss, is genetically programmed to forgo drink, food and sleep in the presence of snow, had me out running by 7am this morning in London’s first snow this winter) and I had settled down to write a blog post or two and check what [...]
Don’t tell my wife, but I harbour a dream of going to Kenya for a fortnight to go running. I realise that financial considerations make the chances that I will rather remote. But I will keep that dream in my heart. It might surprise you to know that the reason I want to go to [...]
- Dommy: It worked for me... Hard consistent training for a...
- Dominic Leung: I\'ve been working at a height adjustable standing...
- Gabrielle Collison: In general, I don\'t think laptops are that good f...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- The long slow run… or is it? August 7, 2011
- Why focussing on the marathon might be the wrong thing to do May 17, 2013
- Stand and deliver… why standing all day and running go together May 15, 2013
- Nike Free 5.0+ review May 9, 2013
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter