Don’t tell my wife, but I harbour a dream of going to Kenya for a fortnight to go running. I realise that financial considerations make the chances that I will rather remote. But I will keep that dream in my heart. It might surprise you to know that the reason I want to go to [...]
I have been running for around 6 years now and I have to admit that I have never been a fan of ice-baths. I suppose that in an attempt to avoid the unpleasantness of immersing myself in cold water, I imagined that they were only for elite athletes or only for injured athletes… of injured [...]
So here it is – my first video interview and I bagged a really good one. Mo Farah. To give you some background, the interview was at an event organised by Nike and Sweatshop at the Trackside Cafe at St Mary’s University College in Twickenham, where Mo gave a talk to an invited group of [...]
It is not often that one meets their hero. Tonight that is exactly what I did; I met and interviewed Mo Farah. Mo was the guest of honour at an event that Nike organised at the track at St. Mary’s University College, Twickenham in London. Mo was there to provide advice and inspiration to a [...]
- Mitchell Hawkins: Hey Simon, Great post. This is the song I\'ve b...
- Justine: Hey Simon, really liked your post. I\'m sat in a c...
- Susan Zalis: We all know that sitting all day is terrible for h...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- When road meets trail – the intersections of two running tribes June 1, 2013
- Hold on. January 28, 2017
- These are a few of my favourite things … December 10, 2016
- Could this be a signal? LVMH (maybe) in talks to buy Rapha November 28, 2016
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter