It is not all that often that I wait with real anticipation for a book to be published. Even less common for me to pre-order it online and count the weeks and days until it will arrive, mainly due to the fact that I always have a pile of books next to my bed that [...]
In my other life – the one where I am not running, writing about running, reading about running or thinking about running – I work in the design industry. I subscribe to a blog written by a man considered by many in that industry to be a guru; Seth Godin. His daily emails are pithy [...]
I recently attended a one day seminar called the Mental Muscle, presented by Rasmus Ankersen, the High Performance Anthropologist. The seminar was billed as an exploration of the factors that create environments where high performance becomes the norm, and that is exactly what it delivered. To begin Rasmus Ankersen offered the delegates a brief background [...]
A few months ago, whilst leafing through Athletics Weekly, I came across an advert for a seminar that was going to be presented by a chap called Rasmus Ankersen, known as the High Performance Anthropologist. The talk was going to centre around a project that Rasmus had undertaken, called the Goldmine Effect, which lead him [...]
- Charles Rodmell: Might help if I read it properly! Didn\'t see you ...
- Charles Rodmell: How about http://www.normanwalshuk.com They make ...
- Ben: Interesting one, I get where you\'re coming from b...
- Sports Personality of the Year… if you’re a man. November 29, 2011
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 entry opens… and slams the door on some GFA runners April 29, 2013
- When road meets trail – the intersections of two running tribes June 1, 2013
- Ancient history to the present day February 12, 2016
- Paul Sinton-Hewitt: meeting Mr. parkrun February 10, 2016
- Where is the next John Disley February 9, 2016
Meanwhile, on Twitter...
Follow @simon_freeman on Twitter